Sunday, May 31, 2009

Expectation in Uitm Kedah ?

Assalammualaikum w.b. and welcome to the viewers,


As a student,we always want to entered the university that we wish for.
However,everybody have thier own luck.For me,as a Muslim what that have been give by God is the best result for us.After been choosen as a UiTM Kedah students,I fill very happy about it because I now known as aUniversity Students.Othere than that,I also happy because the course that I choose had been accepted by UiTM which is Pre-Law course.

Becoming a UiTM students is like a bonus for me especially UiTM Kedah because my previous school is at the MJSC Merbok.It is an advantages because I had stayed in Merbok for two years.In Pre-Law,there are five main subject that need to be study.In the CSC 134 subjects,teach by Mr.Shahadan,is queit same as the computer subject that I have learn in MJSC Merbok.However,the contents of CSC 134 is much better and more on learning of computer device and its program.My aspectation on learning CSC 134 is to increasing my knowledge on computer and its program.Furthermore,the knowledge of ICT is need and the technology always grown and becoming wider and wider.That is why I do hope that I xcan learn more in ICT by learning CSC134 subject.I do hope Mr. Shahadan can fulfill my expectation on CSC134.



Thank You,

1 comment:

  1. can you find any new technology of computer that will use in the future?

    ReplyDelete